Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Administrative Assistance Day

It's today, April 25, 2012...
Here are two pendants for our school administrative assistants, Michelle and Cindy.  Being a former teacher, I know how important it is to feel appreciated.  Even a small gesture from a parent made my day.  Working in a school environment is a difficult job.  We can't always please everyone... but we can certainly try.  So, Cindy and Michelle, thank you... thank you for always trying!

The children and I made these lovely ladies each a bouquet of flowers.  Even dad had a hand in this!  He suggested putting green leafy parts below the flowers.  I have to admit, they do look better than the other bouquets we've made!  ;) (spiky greens were a test - not sure we will use that technique next time).  The children and I agree that dad should join us on our crafting adventures more often!

We even used my daughter's "pendant idea" that she made for her friends for Christmas to personalize their flower pots!  (we used glass marbles and a very simple deco-podge technique).  So simple but such a nice touch, don't you think?!

We hope they know how much they are appreciated!

8 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!! I'm sure that they will appreciate them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they are really beautiful. If I were to be given these lovely flowers plust the very sophisticated pendants, I'd feel like a beauty queen! :)

    Spanish Pinay

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so generous Steph! They're gorgeous.
    I still have to tackle those paper roses. So in love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so very sweet! Wow, you are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph, you are the most thoughtful, generous person I know! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pendants. These teachers are so fortunate to have you...new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so sweet, I'm sure they were well received my talented friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. what beautiful thoughtful gifts! thank you for being so nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete