Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I was mentioned!


Katherine mentioned me on her gift blog awhile ago and I completely forgot to thank her for the mention!!!  I have enjoyed reading her posts on fashion!  She provides an online "shopping directory and marketplace" where she showcases independent artists.  I love that she makes time to browse other people's sites and then showcase their products for her readers.  I know that she spends a lot of time into writing her posts so I always appreciate them when I read.  I don't always have time to comment, but I make time as much as I can because she really is a special blogger friend.  :)  I also enjoy her other blog that talks about a lot of different things: her life, hobbies, crafts, giveaways, and just random thoughts that are fun to read!

Thank you Katherine!!!

Hop on over to her blogs when you get a chance:

katherines corner

and

go shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment