Saturday, September 24, 2011

Friends are Everything

These incredible ladies (minus one who couldn't make it) are my dear friends from Kindergarten.  No, not MY Kindergarten class... my daughter's!  We had quite a year and it was that challenging year that pulled us together.  I am very grateful for their friendship and don't know what I would have done without them.  Lisa, Astrid, Kelly, and Melinda... Thank you for being there for me!  (And even my youngest developed a friendship with Kelly's youngest during this year!  They crawled around together that first year... and now they are running after each other!!!  LOL)
We got together recently to celebrate birthdays that flew by during the summer.  I made these for them.

The Circle of Love pendants:
 The Circle of Love Washers:

I love the new Swarovski Birthstones that I just purchased... birthstones for everyone!!!!  :)  (I made a mistake and gave Lisa the wrong birthstone.  That was fixed but I forgot to grab a photo before handing it back to her the next day.)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations as usual. My MIL is big on swarovski birthstones.
    P.S. I still have a close friend from MY kindergarten class =)

    ReplyDelete