Sunday, November 20, 2011

Do you sew?!


If yes....Go here


buy a pattern or two or three... they are so reasonably priced and all for a wonderful cause!  This organization is raising funds for orphans of the world through the sale of electronic sewing patterns!

I read about it here from Kathy.  She then linked me to this blog.  The pillow pattern is so adorable... I think I'm going to give reading instructions a try!  ;)  If you know me, you know that I do not like to read instructions (carefully)... so following a pattern is a challenge for me.  I like to skip ahead and just do it... only to discover later that I had missed an important step.  You would think that I would be more careful... HA!  I will let you know how my projects goes... if you do not see a post about the pillow in a long time... it would most likely mean that I could not follow the instructions and put the project at the bottom of the pile... "for another day."  :)

Head on over and support this great cause!
Have a fabulous week... I am going to try to take it easy this week.  I am thankful for so much... so I must take things slowly so I may enjoy what I am most thankful for... my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment