Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Survivor


I am always so inspired by people who fight and fight hard when they are put to the test... 



Do you know a cancer survivor?  I'd like to hear your story.  Post a comment.  I will have my children randomly choose a story to feature.  And I will gladly make a survivor pendant (chain not included) for the winner of the story to present to the person he or she wishes to honor.  

I made this pendant for a friend whom I used to work with, Jerry.  Jerry's wife is a cancer survivor.  Lyn fought and fought hard.  She is a survivor!  I am so proud to make this for her and I hope she will be proud to wear this badge of honor.  Lyn, you are an amazing woman.  Congratulations!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Steph, what a wonderful gift! I lost a sister in law to cancer 11 years ago. I can't even believe it's been that long. I also have two friends that have survived breast cancer.

    Your pendants are lovely, truly you are an artist!

    ReplyDelete