Tuesday, October 11, 2011

HOPE

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  I made this last year and will wear it this month.  This year, I am going to donate 50% of the sales from this pendant to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.  Let me know if you would like to purchase one.  It is $20 -- the pink birthstone is my gift to you for your support.  :)  I can add a 16" sterling silver cable chain (not pictured, the one pictured is a gift from my hubby's grandmother -- NOT for sale!) for an additional $10.  Contact me!  (use the contact me side bar on my blog or comment down below)
Tell a friend! Tell ALL your friends!!!  OR you can donate directly.  If you do, please let me know and I will make you a pendant for your support!

Thank you... for supporting this amazing foundation and for helping them find a cure.
A few facts for you to read. READ!  EDUCATE yourselves and those you love.

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I would like one please!! My Momma is a breast cancer survivor! Let me know how you would like the payment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    New follower from the blog hop please comes follow me back :)
    http://lifewithtwinsandadramaqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Steph,
    Thank you so such for the lovely "survivor" pendant you sent to Kelly for me! It is beautiful!! I appreciate so much your thoughtfulness!! It will remind me every time I wear it that there IS hope for people living with this dreadful disease and that the words "breast cancer" aren't a death sentence. Sincerely, Kelly's mom

    ReplyDelete